May 3-6, 2015 | Omni Nashville | Nashville, TN
WARNING: The insights you come away with will go far beyond what you hear anywhere else. You ready?
Join thousands from the package printing and converting community for four days of unparalleled learning and networking with the best minds in the industry.
Arm yourself with exciting ideas for revenue growth in markets previously untapped. Become proficient in global standards that pledge high-quality print. Take away key insights into process control, packaging trends, industry standards, workforce management—even competitive printing processes.
- Upside Down or Inside Out: What’s Next in Packaging?
- From Tribal Knowledge to Technology – How to Understand the Needs of Your Workforce
- De-Geek the Geeks: From Cloudy to Clear
- Research that Resonates
- Toolbox Tuesday
- Part I: Optimizing Flexo: The Decoders Guide to Process Control
- Part II: Kiss My Anilox! Making the RIGHT Impression
- Part III: From Color Mayhem to Color Control
- Part IV: It’s Manufacturing NOT Magic!
- Gauging Your Flexo Vital Signs: A Basics Reality Check
- Multi-Market Commonalities – Alike but Different
Jessica Harrell, Anderson & Vreeland, Inc. | Jennye Scott, Berry Plastics Corp.
Forum 2014 – James Stone, G3
G3’s technical business development manager and a FTA board member talks how technology has altered his area of the flexo printing market and the challenges facing the industry.
Forum 2014 – Jim Felsberg, Sun Chemical
Sun Chemical’s product manager for solvent inks talks about changes in the world of inks and how plate advancements maximize what inks can do.
See all of the 2014 Forum video interviews HERE.
Forum is an excellent source of new technologies and the technical speakers are invaluable to your company’s success in a very competitive market.
Bill Rund, Mac Papers Envelope Converters, Inc. (member since 2003)
90% of 2014 attendees agree: FTA’s Forum is the single best opportunity for learning, networking and idea-generating.