May 3-6, 2015 | Omni Nashville | Nashville, TN
90% of 2014 attendees agree: FTA’s Forum is the single best opportunity for learning, networking and idea-generating.
- Upside Down or Inside Out: What’s Next in Packaging?
- From Tribal Knowledge to Technology – How to Understand the Needs of Your Workforce
- De-Geek the Geeks: From Cloudy to Clear
- Research that Resonates
- Optimizing Flexo: The Decoders Guide to Process Control
- Kiss My Anilox! Making the RIGHT Impression
- From Color Mayhem to Color Control
- It’s Manufacturing NOT Magic!
- Gauging Your Flexo Vital Signs: A Basics Reality Check
- Multi-Market Commonalities – Alike but Different
Want to become a presenter? Complete the Call for Abstracts today.
Forum is an excellent source of new technologies and the technical speakers are invaluable to your company’s success in a very competitive market.
Bill Rund, Mac Papers Envelope Converters, Inc. (member since 2003)