Glendale Heights, IL – APR will be showcasing new products and technologies at Labelexpo Americas 2012, September 11-13 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois.
APR will be displaying and demonstrating several new products, including two new machines and a software application manufactured exclusively for us. These innovations will include:
· New Automatic Plate Cleaner APC45 – an APR exclusive design that makes for more efficient automated cleaning of either letter-press or flexo plates
· New Anilox Roll Cleaner – for automatic cleaning of water, solvent-based, UV and EB inks
· SpotOn! Flexo – APR exclusive software for optimum color reproduction and density information for any spot color, right at your fingertips
· Two different Plate Mounters from SysTec – a tabletop narrow-web, and mid-range floor model
· The new SpectroEdge in-line spectrophotometer from TECHKON – designed to provide real-time, on-press spectral data for greater color control
· The new SpectroDens spectrophotometer from TECHKON – the new version of this popular handheld device features a color display and the ability to read a strip of color patches
· DuroSeal End Seals – designed for increased seal life and better overall performance
APR will also have print samples, information, and technical details on their complete line of digital photopolymer platemaking solutions, plate mounting products, and pressroom products.
Visit APR at Labelexpo Americas 2012 (Booth #536) to learn more about these exciting new products.