Oct. 14-16 |
Marriott Kansas City Downtown | Kansas City, MO
Register Onsite in Kansas City, MO
Today, we all have a wealth of data at our fingertips, but the true value lies in knowing how to use it effectively.
The simple truth is this: your data is only as good as the actionable insight that can be extracted from it. So, if you don’t know how to mine value from your data, you may as well not even be collecting it in the first place.
So listen up! Let your data tell you the story. Only then can you achieve first-class print quality.
- Learn how to collect only the most valuable data and trash what is trash-worthy
- Look to your data to pinpoint areas in need of improvement
- Interpret your data to significantly minimize plate variation/defects
- Prevent costly mistakes, avoidable waste and unnecessary downtime with data automation tools
- Discover new ways data can help you extend the life of your press components
In the end, you’ll leave knowing how to use your data to accomplish something we all want – consistent, problem-free print and better color decisions.
Mike Orcutt, Matthews Brand Solutions
Bart Wright, InterFlex Group